Soleil Occasional Tables
Bringing new dimension to occasional tables, Soleil features an asymmetrical tiered design that can be dressed up in a variety of solid or two-tone finish combinations to create a signature look every time.
- Available in round, triangle and ellipse shapes, in a variety of sizes.
- Tables manufactured in beech, walnut and white oak.
- Available in all standard and custom wood finishes.
- Laminate and Corian® top surface options also offered.
- Metallic silver, charcoal grey or wood fixed leg options.
- Premium metal leg finishes also offered.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Accompanying guest, tandem and lounge seating available.
- Starting list price = $1,489.
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.