Relax anew with Reprise, a collection of guest, bariatric and tandem seating products well-suited to the demands of healthcare applications. A light-scale frame and gently tapered lines contribute to a calming environment, while a durable understructure, clean-outs on all sides and replaceable components withstand the toughest of demands. Whether used in tandem combinations for maximum seating possibilities, or individually for any number of spaces, Reprise ensures increased well-being today and beyond. Hip and patient chairs along with occasional tables complete the offering.
- Tandem units available with two and three-seat combinations or as reconfigurable modular units.
- Bariatric settee available in two sizes: 34″ and 40″ wide.
- Clean-outs on every side, including between seat and back, featured on all models.
- Arm caps available in beech wood and Corian®, as well as grey and black urethane.
- Arm cap features radiused edges for smooth surface contact.
- 15″ and 22″ wide in-line tables available in beech veneer, laminate or with a Corian® top.
- All models feature wall-saver leg design and replaceable componentry.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. per seat for tandem chairs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying guest and occasional tables also offered.
- 2-Seat starting COM list price = $2,697.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Corian - Designer White
Corian - Rain Cloud
Corian - Linen
Corian - Witch Hazel
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.