With its scalloped frame design, tapered ends and mirrored stitching details, the Serafina Bench is perfect on its own or as a complement to any seating arrangement. Offered in two and three seat versions, with a choice of metallic silver, satin black, chrome or wood fixed legs.
- Fully upholstered frame with fixed seat cushions.
- Two and three seat width options available.
- Metallic silver, satin black, chrome or fixed wood leg options.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available on beech.
- Maximum weight capacity is 700 lbs. for two-seat benches and 1050 lbs. for three-seat benches.
- Accompanying lounge and modular seating offered.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting COM list price = $2,105.
Hermosa Middle School
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.