Reprise Occasional Tables
With shapely, flowing lines, and a selection of stylish and long-lasting surface options, Reprise Occasional Tables achieve a perfect balance of refinement and durability. Round, square and rectangle shapes in a variety of sizes and heights offer design flexibility to complement any space.
- Available in round, square and rectangle shapes, in a variety of sizes.
- Tables manufactured in beech wood, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Laminate and Corian® top surface options available.
- Metal legs standard with metallic silver.
- #06 Charcoal Grey and #95 Satin Black finishes, as well as premium colors, also available. Upcharge applies.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Accompanying guest and tandem seating units also offered.
- Starting list price = $1,121.
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.