Shapely on all fronts, Chatter combines generous seated comfort with the beauty and warmth of wood. Available with or without upholstered seat and back pads, it complements counter and bar height surfaces with effortless style, and is always at the ready for the myriad of interactions to be had.
- Available in beech, walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- All wood, wood with upholstered seat or wood with upholstered seat and back options.
- Counter and bar height models.
- Maximum weight capacity of 275 lbs.
- Metal footring offered in chrome only.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting list price = $1,005 (beech), $1,405 (walnut & white oak).
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
14 Natural White Oak
20 Caramel Oak
32 Cinnamon Oak
37 Bourbon Oak
123 Cocoa Oak
70 Kona Oak
19 Smoky Umber White Oak
18 Slate Grey White Oak
25 Ebony Oak
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.