Luxury reaches new heights with Serafina – a celestial blend of classic European design with a bold, international appeal. Lounge, love seat and sofa models are available individually or in modular combinations with connecting bridge tables, enhancing the versatility and appeal of this stylish but functional series.
- Lounge, love seat and sofa models.
- Fixed legs available in three standard metal finishes in addition to beech wood.
- Casters available on lounge models for mobile preferences.
- Optional rotating tablet offered in beech, walnut and white oak veneer, as well as laminate and Corian® finish selections.
- Side-mount power units available.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Complementary modular seating, benches and children’s size counterparts also offered.
- Starting COM list price = $1,606.
Spaces + Places
Confidential Tech Firm
St. Joseph’s Health Corporate
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.