Leaflette Children’s Modular
The natural offshoot of its parent, the Leaf collection, Leaflette provides corresponding pint size parameters for the children’s lounge environment. By sharing the same design elements – only in a smaller scale – every component works in perfect harmony with one another. Be it seating for kids only, or with adults on-hand to supervise, Leaflette provides fun, flexible and crafty scenarios for all creatures great and small.
- Children’s lounge units feature leaf-inspired shape to enable seated comfort in any direction.
- Benches offered in three shapes and can be configured with lounge chairs, tables and benches.
- Connecting tables available in five sizes to create straight or curved configurations.
- Tables offered in maple, walnut and white oak veneer, in addition to laminate and Corian® selections.
- Tables join together with all Leaflette lounge and bench models as well as their adult counterparts.
- Buds benches feature plinth base and are available individually in four shapes for stand-alone requirements or joined together in modular combinations with other Bud units.
- Legs available in beech wood or metal, in a variety of finish options.
- Maximum weight capacity is 500 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Corresponding Leaf Modular collection available.
- Lounge starting COM list price = $1,631.
- Bench starting COM list price = $1,395.
- Table starting list price = $1,339.
Spaces + Places
Hoag Medical Group
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.