An open spaces dream, the Serafina Modular Series can fill a room like no other. Tapered lounge chairs are adjoined with connecting bridges that mirror its angled qualities to create a uniquely uniform and elegant relationship that withstands scale, shape or function. From straight-line tandem seating to semi-circular and S-shaped configurations, each component is specified individually, along with a host of accessories, for creating the ideal setting.
- Single, 2-seat and 3-seat armless units.
- Connecting bridge available in six sizes: 6” wide straight, 20” wide straight, 30-degree, 45-degree, 60-degree and 90-degree.
- Bridges available in beech veneer, laminate, upholstered, or in combination.
- Corian® top option available.
- Optional rotating tablet and power units available on individual chair units, seat end-units and specified connecting bridges. Tablet offered in beech, walnut and white oak finishes, in addition to laminate and Corian®.
- Each seating unit comes standard with four concealed linking connectors and bridges come standard with four linking receivers.
- Linking connectors pivot outward from underneath chair to link with bridges, with no tools or hardware required.
- All connecting bridges are interchangeable and reversible.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models).
- Lounge starting COM list price = $1,772.
- Bridge starting list price = $1,149.
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.