Reprise Metal Guest
Thoughtfully designed to enrich well-being, Reprise Metal offers a comfort-enhancing silhouette to support waiting areas large and small. With glass-reinforced polypropylene arms and the endurance of a metal frame, together with all the same features and benefits of its wood frame equivalent, Reprise Metal becomes the go-to solution for healthcare requirements time and time again.
- Guest, tandem, bariatric, hip and patient chair models available.
- Bariatric settee available in two sizes: 34″ and 40″ wide.
- Clean-outs on every side, including between seat and back, featured on all models.
- Frame comprised of glass-reinforced nylon arm and metal leg.
- Nylon arm offered in two colors: black and grey.
- Arm caps feature radiused edges for smooth surface contact and are available in beech wood and Corian®, as well as grey and black urethane.
- Hip chair features 25″ seat height and a non-skid foot step.
- All models feature wall-saver leg design and replaceable componentry.
- Metal frame standard in #90 Metallic Silver.
- #06 Charcoal Grey and #95 Satin Black finishes, as well as premium colors, also available. Upcharge applies.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying tandem and occasional table collections offered.
- Starting COM list price = $1,263.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Corian - Designer White
Corian - Rain Cloud
Corian - Linen
Corian - Witch Hazel
Premium Metal - 150 Stone
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.