Flirt® Single-User Table
Flirt single-user tables offer all the convenience of their larger meeting and training table counterparts – including flip-up nesting capabilities, an intuitive quick-release mechanism and durable casters for mobility – within a compact footprint perfectly sized for individuals.
- Single-user rectangular flip-up table.
- Features an intuitive release mechanism for quick and easy set-up and storage.
- Table tops offered in maple, walnut and white oak veneer, as well as laminate selections.
- Features beveled edge with radiused corners.
- Die-cast aluminum legs available with four locking chrome casters, or glides. Standard and premium metal finishes offered.
- Optional modesty panel available.
- Starting list price = $1,822.
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.