Diverse and purposeful in nature, Hush offers a sense of privacy in open spaces, fulfills standard lounge seating requirements, and when combined with connecting tables, becomes a modular oasis of form and function. Collection includes private (high back) and public (low back) lounge chairs, straight and quarter-round connecting tables, optional accessories as well as accompanying benches.
- Lounge chairs available in private (high back) and public (low back) models.
- Private units measure 45-1/2” in height to provide conversation intimacy and a reduction in overall sounds.
- Public and private models offered individually or in modular combinations with armless, right-end, left-end and corner lounge units.
- Public units configurable with three sizes of connecting tables: 12” wide, 23” wide and quarter-round. Finishes include beech veneer, laminate and Corian® selections.
- Optional accessories include cup-holder and side-mount power units.
- Polished aluminum, metallic silver or satin black fixed leg finish options.
- Legs feature 1” maximum height adjustability for leveling purposes.
- Modular combinations connected with leg mounting bracket.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs (or per individual seat as applicable), 700 lbs. for love seats and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- Accompanying lounge seating as well as meeting tables available.
- Lounge starting COM list price = $1,896.
- Table starting list price = $1,254.
Spaces + Places
Luxury Apartments Leasing Office
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.