Nios® Meeting Tables
Companion to the Nios Lounge series or equally alluring when paired with other products, Nios Tables encompass sizes and heights to accommodate the various meeting styles of today. From collaborative lounge spaces and casual meeting areas to lunchroom applications, cafe-style hangouts and more, the places these tables can go prove endless. And, with a base design that facilitates through-the-surface power capability, it’s easy to keep devices plugged in and raring to go, futhering the appeal and accessibility of these standout tables.
- Round and arc square tables manufactured in three heights: 26″, 29″ and 42″.
- Custom height options between 26″ – 42″ also available.
- Tables manufactured in maple, walnut and white oak.
- Tops available in all standard and custom wood finishes as well as laminate, Fenix, Corian® and back-painted glass selections.
- Fenix offered in five standard colorways.
- Metal pedestal base facilitates through-the-surface power capability and features adjustable glides.
- Standard and premium base finish options.
- Various power units available to address specific electrical and/or data preferences.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Accompanying lounge, bench and guest seating offered as well as occasional tables.
- Starting list price = $1,921.
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.