Nios® Occasional Tables
Companion to the Nios Lounge series or equally alluring when paired with other products, Nios Tables encompass sizes and heights to accommodate occasional as well as meeting table requirements. Furthering its appeal is a base design that facilitates through-the-surface power capability to keep devices plugged in and raring to go.
- Round, arc square and arc rectangle top shapes.
- Offered in 15″ height, with custom dimensions below 15″ also available.
- Five table surface options: veneer, laminate, Fenix, Corian® and back-painted glass.
- Veneer offered in maple, white oak and walnut.
- Fenix offered in five standard colorways.
- Metal base manufactured in aluminum and offered in standard as well as premium finish selections.
- Base design facilitates wire management for through-the-surface electrical and/or data capabilities.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Starting list price = $1,276.
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.