Featuring qualities both reminiscent and individual, the thoughtfully designed Nios Guest chairs accompany other products within its own collection, while also shining as stand-alone seating solutions. Presented as arm and armless models, it features three base styles, ranging from metal and wood four-leg frames to the ever-popular swivel base – each available in a variety of standard and custom finishes to fulfill aesthetic preferences. Compact, with maximum style and comfort, Nios provides unencumbered seating solutions for environments of all kinds.
- Arm and armless models available with wood or metal legs as well as on a swivel pedestal base.
- Tubular metal arm features black leather arm caps as standard.
- Wood legs offered in beech, walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom wood finishes.
- Swivel base presented with auto-return feature.
- Standard and premium finishes available on arms and metal base styles.
- Maximum weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Complementary occasional and meeting tables available as well as lounge and bench seating collections.
- Starting COM list price = $1,168.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
14 Natural White Oak
20 Caramel Oak
32 Cinnamon Oak
37 Bourbon Oak
123 Cocoa Oak
70 Kona Oak
19 Smoky Umber White Oak
18 Slate Grey White Oak
25 Ebony Oak
Standard Metal - 91 Chrome
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 150 Stone
Premium Metal - 143 Canary
Premium Metal - 142 Mercury
Premium Metal - 141 Mint
Premium Metal - 140 Oasis
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.