Featuring qualities both reminiscent and individual, the thoughtfully designed Nios Guest chairs accompany other products within its own collection, while also shining as stand-alone seating solutions. Presented as arm and armless models, it features three base styles, ranging from metal and wood four-leg frames to the ever-popular swivel base – each available in a variety of standard and custom finishes to fulfill aesthetic preferences. Compact, with maximum style and comfort, Nios provides unencumbered seating solutions for environments of all kinds.
- Arm and armless models available with wood or metal legs as well as on a swivel pedestal base.
- Tubular metal arm features black leather arm caps as standard.
- Wood legs offered in beech, walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom wood finishes.
- Swivel base presented with auto-return feature.
- Standard and premium finishes available on arms and metal base styles.
- Maximum weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Complementary occasional and meeting tables available as well as lounge and bench seating collections.
- Starting COM list price = $1,297.
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.