Uptown Social Modular
Sit and stay awhile with Uptown Social’s endless modular possibilities. Whether its linear sectionals, curvier lounge or bench configurations or somewhere in-between, the abundance of models and styles offer a wealth of opportunities to create the ultimate arrangement. Integrated tables and the ability to add power create further versatility, for a collection that feels at home in any space.
- Available in single, two-seat and three-seat combinations, as well as a two-seat with integrated center table, thirty-degree and sixty-degree models.
- Optional 4″ and 7″ arms offered with or without arm cap.
- Arm caps available in walnut or white oak, as well as Corian®.
- Tufted stitching detail available on back and seat cushions (excluding thirty-degree and sixty-degree models).
- Optional wood trim is featured on all sides below the upholstered frame and is available in walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Die-cast metal legs available in standard and premium finishes.
- Power units available on front or side of arms.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and chaise models, and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying lounge seating, benches, tables and pillows also offered.
- Lounge starting COM list price = $1,921.
- Bench starting COM list price = $1,582.
- Table starting list price = $1,407.
Clara E. Coleman Elementary, Wellnes Room
Alexander Hamilton Elementary, Wellness Room
Confidential Tech Firm
First Dakota Title
Merchandise Mart Leasing Office
Corporate Private Office
Chris and Jon Panichella head up the product design portion of Achella Design – a multidisciplinary studio operating out of Southern California. While the studio’s primary focus is furniture and graphic design, they have also helped clients find solutions in diverse industries from medical devices to retail and exhibit design.
In lieu of an overarching design philosophy, Achella Design prefers to focus on authentic collaborations between the client, the intent of the project, and the end user. Their goal is to tailor market solutions that perfectly blend their design sensibilities with the brands they create them for. With this honest approach Achella Design creates honest solutions.