Uptown Social Lounge
Take up residence in Uptown Social, a full family of lounge and modular seating, benches and tables that mingle clean minimalist lines with the luxe comforts of home. Lounge, love seat and sofa models are offered in two arm widths, as well as armless, for addressing spatial limitations or achieving the perfect look. And, corresponding chaise models add a roomy bonus to the mix for truly stretching out in style.
- Arm and armless lounge, love seat, sofa and chaise models available.
- 4″ and 7″ arm widths available on lounge, love seat and sofa models. Chaise lounge available with 4″ arm width only.
- Optional arm cap offered in walnut or white oak, as well as Corian®.
- Tufted stitching detail available on back and seat cushions.
- Optional wood trim is featured on all sides below the upholstered frame and is available in walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Metal legs available in standard and premium finishes.
- Power units available on front or side of arms.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and chaise models, and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- Pillows and pull-up table offered, in addition to accompanying modular seating, benches and occasional tables.
- Starting COM list price = $1,592.
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
14 Natural White Oak
20 Caramel Oak
32 Cinnamon Oak
37 Bourbon Oak
123 Cocoa Oak
70 Kona Oak
19 Smoky Umber White Oak
18 Slate Grey White Oak
25 Ebony Oak
Corian - Designer White
Corian - Rain Cloud
Corian - Linen
Corian - Witch Hazel
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 150 Stone
Premium Metal - 143 Canary
Premium Metal - 142 Mercury
Premium Metal - 141 Mint
Premium Metal - 140 Oasis
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
Corporate Private Office
Chris and Jon Panichella head up the product design portion of Achella Design – a multidisciplinary studio operating out of Southern California. While the studio’s primary focus is furniture and graphic design, they have also helped clients find solutions in diverse industries from medical devices to retail and exhibit design.
In lieu of an overarching design philosophy, Achella Design prefers to focus on authentic collaborations between the client, the intent of the project, and the end user. Their goal is to tailor market solutions that perfectly blend their design sensibilities with the brands they create them for. With this honest approach Achella Design creates honest solutions.