Uptown Social Benches
Uptown Social Benches feature the same clean, minimalist lines as their lounge and modular counterparts. A variety of sizes in both straight and curved shapes, along with the ability to integrate tables and power make them the ideal solution for any number of settings.
- Single, two-seat and three-seat models available as well as square and round shapes.
- Select benches available with integrated tables.
- Tables feature upholstered body with three top surface options: veneer, laminate or Corian®.
- Veneer offered in walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom wood finishes.
- Optional wood trim is featured on all sides and can be specified in walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Tufted stitching detail available on seat cushions.
- Die-cast metal legs available in standard and premium finishes.
- Power units offered on integrated tables only.
- Accompanying lounge and modular seating as well as occasional tables and pillows also offered.
- Starting COM list price = $972.
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
14 Natural White Oak
20 Caramel Oak
44 Autumn Oak
32 Cinnamon Oak
37 Bourbon Oak
123 Cocoa Oak
70 Kona Oak
19 Smoky Umber White Oak
18 Slate Grey White Oak
25 Ebony Oak
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Corian - Designer White
Corian - Rain Cloud
Corian - Linen
Corian - Witch Hazel
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
Merchandise Mart Leasing Office
Corporate Private Office
Chris and Jon Panichella head up the product design portion of Achella Design – a multidisciplinary studio operating out of Southern California. While the studio’s primary focus is furniture and graphic design, they have also helped clients find solutions in diverse industries from medical devices to retail and exhibit design.
In lieu of an overarching design philosophy, Achella Design prefers to focus on authentic collaborations between the client, the intent of the project, and the end user. Their goal is to tailor market solutions that perfectly blend their design sensibilities with the brands they create them for. With this honest approach Achella Design creates honest solutions.