Sharing design continuity with its modular counterpart, Scenery Lounge offers traditional seating options for reception areas, lobbies, private offices and more. Visually inviting and exceptionally comfortable, it also provides power capability to support digital activities both necessary, as well of the more leisurely kind.
- Arm and armless lounge, love seat and sofa models.
- Die-cast metal legs feature adjustable glides and are available in standard and premium finishes.
- Various under-seat power units offered.
- Maximum weight capacity is 275 lbs. for lounge units, and 500 lbs. for love seats and sofas.
- Bridge maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying modular seating available.
- Starting COM list price = $1,561.
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 150 Stone
Premium Metal - 143 Canary
Premium Metal - 142 Mercury
Premium Metal - 141 Mint
Premium Metal - 140 Oasis
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.