Embracing the casual meeting concept, as well as the traditional notion of waiting or purely getting quality time alone, Nios is a captivating presence and a destination worth reaching. An artistic silhouette, together with a signature metal accent featured between the seat and back are but a few of its defining qualities, while book rack and rotating tablet accessory options add both functionality and versatility. A figure of beauty, Nios serves all purposes in comfort for today's ever-changing environments.
Designed by David Ritch and Mark Saffell of 5D Studio
- Mid and high back models available with swivel or sled base.
- 4-prong swivel pedestal base manufactured in aluminum with auto-return feature as standard.
- Sled base manufactured in 1/2'' diameter steel rod and comes standard with clear glides.
- Sled and swivel pedestal base available in standard and premium metal finish selections.
- Wood legs offered in Beech, Walnut and White Oak, in all standard and custom wood finishes.
- Metal accent featured between seat and back.
- Optional under seat book rack features 3'' height clearance.
- Rotating tablet available in veneer, laminate, Corian® and back-painted glass.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Corresponding bench seating, ottoman, meeting and occasional tables also offered.
- Lounge COM starting list price = $1,398
10 Natural Maple
14 Natural White Oak
29 Natural Walnut
|Mid-Back||33||31 1⁄2||32||16 3⁄4||2 1⁄2 yds.|
|High Back||33||31 1⁄2||41||16 3⁄4||2 3⁄4 yds.|