Encouraging collaboration through a more human-centric approach, WorkSmith celebrates a return to a simpler time when materiality, tactility and making things by hand were the source of new innovations. Along with other products in the collection, benches feature artisan-like aesthetics, with exposed hardware that are intentionally visible to demonstrate the craftsmanship behind each design.
- Manufactured in ash wood species.
- Bench seat is 1-1/8″ thick and offered planked or non-planked.
- Available in solid wood or veneer options.
- Legs are solid wood ash and will match top as standard, unless otherwise specified.
- Legs are assembled with fabricated metal shoulders in textured matte black finish and features adjustable glides.
- Starting list price $1,462.
162 White Oak on Ash
163 Walnut on Ash
164 Cocoa Ash
166 Smoky Umber Ash
167 Slate Grey Ash
165 Kona Ash
Over the past 2 decades, Rainlight has focused on corporate, healthcare, educational and residential furniture. Collaborations with a broad range of furniture clients, from large multifaceted corporations to small family-owned businesses, their experience spans highly developmental ergonomic task seating to more fashion driven soft seating products. They take pride in solving problems, understanding their clients and providing the best possible solution for their needs.