With three stool heights, Starkie Stools feature simple, timeless forms that coordinate perfectly across all interiors. The linear design is thoughtfully detailed, with softened curves and rounded edges, all of which intersect at deliberate points along the frame. Select from a variety of fabric and finish combinations to create a one-of-a-kind style for the ages.
- Models offered with and without back in three seated heights: 18″, 25″ and 30″.
- Presented in ash wood in all standard and custom finishes.
- Seat pad features suspension support for optimum comfort.
- Footring offered in chrome only.
- 250 lbs. maximum weight capacity.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting COM list price = $1,010.
162 White Oak on Ash
163 Walnut on Ash
164 Cocoa Ash
166 Smoky Umber Ash
167 Slate Grey Ash
165 Kona Ash
A top graduate of the School of Industrial Design at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Chris began his early career designing sets for broadcasting studios, yet always had a passion for furniture and spent most of his down time working on furniture designs and other related moonlit projects.
In 2006, he turned that passion into a full-time business by forming Achella Design Studio, and has since produced successful designs for a broad range of markets including industrial, retail, contract and outdoor furniture.