Savvy design and superior comfort set the stage for Achella, an expressive lounge collection featuring straight and tapered lines beautifully counterbalanced with fluid contours. Combining metal, wood and upholstered elements, Achella lounge, love seat and sofa models deliver stellar form and aesthetic brilliance – not to mention a variety of options to realize a purpose beyond simply waiting.
- Lounge, love seat and sofa models.
- Standard base configuration includes maple wood platform with fixed metal legs or casters.
- Wood platform available in all standard and custom wood finishes on maple.
- Signature metal leg available in polished aluminum, metallic silver and satin black finish options.
- Multi-functional accessories to include rotating tablet, cup holder and power units, available on select models.
- Tablet affixed to right or left arm, and is offered in maple veneer, laminate and Corian®.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Accompanying modular seating and occasional tables offered.
- Starting COM list price = $1,871.
10 Natural Maple
11 Natural Beech on Maple
21 Caramel Maple
31 Cinnamon Maple
36 Bourbon Maple
115 Maple Cocoa
71 Kona Maple
26 Ebony Maple
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Corian - Designer White
Corian - Rain Cloud
Corian - Linen
Corian - Witch Hazel
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
South Irving Library
Michiana Hematology Oncology
A top graduate of the School of Industrial Design at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Chris began his early career designing sets for broadcasting studios, yet always had a passion for furniture and spent most of his down time working on furniture designs and other related moonlit projects.
In 2006, he turned that passion into a full-time business by forming Achella Design Studio, and has since produced successful designs for a broad range of markets including industrial, retail, contract and outdoor furniture.