Iso Work Lounge
Combining the comfort of a lounge chair with partitions for privacy, Iso provides a welcome and quiet space to sit, work and focus. Seating and panel elements can be configured together to create stand-alone modules, clusters of single-user spaces, or expand into multi-user settings for various meeting requirements. Wherever personal or private space is needed within open environments, Iso has it covered.
- Single and two-seat models available with and without privacy panels.
- Privacy panels offer the opportunity to create personal spaces for single or multi-use settings.
- Multi-seating combinations can be created with shared panels, or as individual units ganged together.
- Back cushions standard with channel stitching detail.
- Upholstered frame wraps behind back and below the seat continuously.
- Fully upholstered privacy panels are 1″ thick and measure 52 3/4″ from the floor.
- Optional cubby features open shelf for storage and comes standard with electrical unit.
- Optional rotating tablet also available.
- Die-cast aluminum base features adjustable glides and is offered in standard and premium finishes.
- Caster option also available for mobile capability.
- Various under-seat mount power units available for staying charged and connected.
- Starting COM list price: $1,622.
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
14 Natural White Oak
20 Caramel Oak
44 Autumn Oak
32 Cinnamon Oak
37 Bourbon Oak
123 Cocoa Oak
70 Kona Oak
19 Smoky Umber White Oak
18 Slate Grey White Oak
25 Ebony Oak
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 140 Oasis
Premium Metal - 141 Mint
Premium Metal - 142 Mercury
Premium Metal - 143 Canary
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
A full-service design and consulting firm based in Chicago, qdesign seeks to engage not only the talents of individuals, but to tap the greater potential achieved through group collaboration. Their creative efforts have resulted in award-winning designs ranging from conference tables to casegoods, lounge seating and guest chairs.