Co-op Meeting Spaces
Taking its cue from the shared society of today, Co-op is all about bringing people together. Designed to function equally well in existing or new spaces, these open to semi-private meeting enclaves can be positioned anywhere and require no elaborate construction to create a custom built-in feel. Supremely comfortable and exceptionally versatile, Co-op is the essential collective for communicating, working and inspiring one another to achieve more.
- Collection includes public and private seating models – with and without canopy.
- Stand-alone, wall-mount and single units available in addition to select back-to-back models.
- Public versions stand 43-1/2″ tall, private at 56-3/4″ high and private with canopy at 88-1/2″ high.
- Canopy available with or without overhead cut-out detail.
- Accent tier on select models available upholstered, or with veneer or laminate finish.
- Integrated tables featured on select models, in multiple sizes and heights as applicable.
- Metal post for tables offered in standard and premium finish selections.
- All units feature 2″ high black plinth base.
- Optional accessories include cantilever table, shelf, storage cubby, power units and overhead LED light fixture.
- Accent tier, tables and shelf offered in maple, walnut and white oak wood veneer in addition to laminate selections.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying meeting tables also offered.
- Starting COM list price = $2,391.
10 Natural Maple
11 Natural Beech on Maple
21 Caramel Maple
41 Autumn Maple
31 Cinnamon Maple
36 Bourbon Maple
115 Maple Cocoa
71 Kona Maple
26 Ebony Maple
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
14 Natural White Oak
20 Caramel Oak
44 Autumn Oak
32 Cinnamon Oak
37 Bourbon Oak
123 Cocoa Oak
70 Kona Oak
19 Smoky Umber White Oak
18 Slate Grey White Oak
25 Ebony Oak
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Standard Metal - 91 Chrome
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
University of NC Charlotte
Virginia Commonwealth University, Gladding Residence Center
Kamehameha School Hawaii Learning Center
A full-service design and consulting firm based in Chicago, qdesign seeks to engage not only the talents of individuals, but to tap the greater potential achieved through group collaboration. Their creative efforts have resulted in award-winning designs ranging from conference tables to casegoods, lounge seating and guest chairs.