Akin to the brilliant light of a sunny day, Soleil illuminates with gracious beauty and a heightened sense of well-being. With keen sensitivity to its surroundings, this comprehensive collection first and foremost maintains a stylish, healthcare centric design. Its features support options for ease of maintenance and extended product life, yet the genuine comfort it delivers wholly defines its pure nature. Warm and inviting for either short or long-term waiting requirements, Soleil shines brightly in any environment.
Designed by David Dahl
- Available in 2-4 seat pre-configured tandem units as well as reconfigurable modular units with bariatric seat sizes.
- Wood, black urethane and Corian® arm cap options.
- Wood arm caps available in Beech, Walnut and White Oak, in all standard and custom wood finishes.
- Corian arm caps available in seven standard colors.
- Metal frame available in five standard powdercoat finishes in addition to premium color selections.
- All models feature passive flex back, clean-out on all sides including between seat and back, wall-saver leg design and replaceable componentry.
- End, in-line and corner tables for modular configurations manufactured in Beech, Walnut and White Oak.
- Laminate and Corian® tops also available.
- Accompanying guest and lounge seating offered as well as occasional tables.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- 2-seat starting COM list price = $1,783.
12 Natural Beech
14 Natural White Oak
29 Natural Walnut
|W||D||H||Arm Ht||Seat Ht||COM|
|Two-Seater||46 1⁄2||26 1⁄2||34||24 3⁄4||18||3 yds.|
|Three-Seater||69||26 1⁄2||34||24 3⁄4||18||4 1⁄2 yds.|
|Four-Seater||92 1⁄4||26 1⁄2||34||24 3⁄4||18||6 yds.|