Akin to the brilliant light of a sunny day, Soleil illuminates with gracious beauty and a heightened sense of well-being. With keen sensitivity to its surroundings, this comprehensive collection first and foremost maintains a stylish, healthcare centric design. Its features support options for ease of maintenance and extended product life, yet the genuine comfort it delivers wholly defines its pure nature. Warm and inviting for either short or long-term waiting requirements, Soleil shines brightly in any environment.
Designed by David Dahl
- Guest, bariatric, patient and hip chair models available.
- Metal frame available in two standard powdercoat finishes in addition to premium finish selections.
- Wood, black urethane and Corian® arm cap options.
- Wood arm caps available in Beech, Walnut and White Oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Corian arm caps available in four standard colors.
- Bariatric models accommodate up to 750 lbs. and are available in two sizes.
- All models feature passive flex back, clean-out on all sides including between seat and back, wall-saver leg design and replaceable componentry.
- Accompanying tandem and lounge seating as well as occasional tables offered.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
12 Natural Beech
14 Natural White Oak
29 Natural Walnut
|Guest Chair||24 1⁄2||26 1⁄2||34|
|Bariatric Settee, 34'' Wide||34||26 1⁄2||34|
|Bariatric Settee, 40'' Wide||40||26 1⁄2||34|
|Patient Chair||24 1⁄2||26 1⁄2||42 1⁄2|
|Hip Chair||24 1⁄2||26 1⁄2||41 1⁄2|