Delen Meeting Tables
Wood and metal elements combine to create eye-catching details that set Delen apart from the rest. Its casual setting naturally evokes sharing, collaborating and engaging, while a variety of heights and sizes ensures meetings of all styles can be enjoyed en masse, and with untold purpose.
- Table tops manufactured in ash and walnut wood species.
- 1-1/2” top thickness for round and rectangle tables, and 1-1/4” for wall-mount and sidebar tables.
- Plank-style available on sidebar and rectangle tables.
- Solid wood, veneer, laminate and Fenix options.
- Fenix offered in five standard colorways.
- Two table heights offered: 29″ and 42″.
- Table bases manufactured in solid ash wood and feature metal accent detail.
- Wall-mount and sidebar tables available with or without metal foot rest.
- Select technology options for top surface placement available on all sizes.
- Accompanying benches manufactured in ash and walnut wood species and feature metal accent detail on leg interior.
- Starting list price = $3,176.
Federal Home Loan Bank
A graduate of Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, Contois began his career designing architectural building products. Soon after, his focus turned to contract furniture and since 2008, has managed his own studio and developed products for a wide range of markets. In his work, he emphasizes simplicity, scale, and proportion while elevating the end users’ experience and has a firm belief that the role of design is to balance the interests of the manufacturer, designer and end user in ways that create desirable products in the marketplace.
Madsen brings a unique synthesis to furniture design through a holistic approach that reaches from the earliest stages of needs assessment through final product engineering. With a strong design background and a deep understanding of processes, he assists his clients in creating pragmatic solutions of value.