Delen Meeting Tables
Wood and metal elements combine to create eye-catching details that set Delen apart from the rest. Its casual setting naturally evokes sharing, collaborating and engaging, while a variety of heights and sizes ensures meetings of all styles can be enjoyed en masse, and with untold purpose.
- Table tops manufactured in ash and walnut wood species.
- 1-1/2” top thickness for round and rectangle tables, and 1-1/4” for wall-mount and sidebar tables.
- Plank-style available on sidebar and rectangle tables.
- Solid wood, veneer and laminate options.
- Three table heights offered: 29″, 36″ and 42″
- Table bases manufactured in solid ash wood and feature metal accent detail.
- Wall-mount and sidebar tables available with or without metal foot rest.
- Select technology options for top surface placement available on all sizes.
- Accompanying benches manufactured in ash and walnut wood species and feature metal accent detail on leg interior.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Starting list price = $2,444.
162 White Oak on Ash
163 Walnut on Ash
164 Cocoa Ash
166 Smoky Umber Ash
167 Slate Grey Ash
165 Kona Ash
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
Laminate - Brite White
Laminate - Clear Maple
Laminate - Siren Maple
Laminate - Honey Maple
Laminate - Natural Rift
Laminate - River Cherry
Laminate - Windsor Mahogany
Laminate - Shaker Cherry
Laminate - Empire Mahogany
Laminate - Cocoa Maple
Laminate - Witchcraft
Laminate - Absolute Acajou
Laminate - Iconic Maple
Laminate - Slate
Laminate - Black Ashwood
Laminate - Black
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Standard Metal - 95 Satin Black
Premium Metal - 94 Cotton
Premium Metal - 83 Metallic Champagne
Premium Metal - 07 Gold Shimmer
Premium Metal - 08 Penny
Premium Metal - 09 Brown Sugar
Federal Home Loan Bank
A graduate of Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, Contois began his career designing architectural building products. Soon after, his focus turned to contract furniture and since 2008, has managed his own studio and developed products for a wide range of markets. In his work, he emphasizes simplicity, scale, and proportion while elevating the end users’ experience and has a firm belief that the role of design is to balance the interests of the manufacturer, designer and end user in ways that create desirable products in the marketplace.
Madsen brings a unique synthesis to furniture design through a holistic approach that reaches from the earliest stages of needs assessment through final product engineering. With a strong design background and a deep understanding of processes, he assists his clients in creating pragmatic solutions of value.