Flirt creates a place to come together, collaborate, listen and learn. Its broad offering of multi-use, reconfigurable products enable the maximization of different settings, inspiring and supporting the work at hand. Whether meetings are planned for impromptu, include many attendees or only a few, or require the sharing of spaces, Flirt changes and adapts to needs at any given moment.
Designed by David Ritch and Mark Saffell of 5D Studio
- Offered in 54" and 63" widths, with overall height of 71" and comes standard with side-mount valet table. Material options for easel include Maple, White Oak and Walnut veneer, laminate, upholstered with tackable surface or whiteboard, in any combination.
- Whiteboard options include storage slot for markers, erasers, and remotes.
- Two non-removable pull-out whiteboards, conveniently hidden inside the unit, available for additional writing surface requirements.
- Valet table offered in Maple, Walnut and White Oak veneer as well as laminate selections.
- Side-mount power unit and monitor-ready mounting options offered.
- Die-cast aluminum legs feature four locking casters.
- Starting list price = $2,631
|54-Inch Wide M.A.T.E||54||26 1⁄4||71|
|63-Inch Wide M.A.T.E||63||26 1⁄4||71|