As collaborative and learning environments have become more relaxed, the adaptability of limited space, reconfiguring needs and comfort are still key. Flirt's nesting capability and ease of mobility provide endless configuration opportunities, ensuring all manners of gathering are achieved with ease. It also appeals from a visual standpoint, with a light-scale modern design that beckons whether in use or in the nested position. Multi-functional in smaller corporate settings or sprawled across larger educational institutions, the accommodating abilities of Flirt fits them all - and everything in between.
Designed by David Ritch and Mark Saffell of 5D Studio
- 4-leg and swivel base models with fixed or flip-up seat options.
- 4-leg base available with chrome casters or on glides.
- Flip-up seat allows endless nesting capability for moving and storage ease.
- Swivel base features auto-return as standard (fixed seat only).
- Die-cast aluminum legs available in all standard and premium metal finishes.
- Optional flip-up rotating tablet offered in Maple, Walnut and White Oak veneer, as well as laminate selections.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting COM list price = $1,356.
10 Natural Maple
14 Natural White Oak
29 Natural Walnut
|W||D||H||Arm Ht||Seat Ht||COM|
|Guest Chair, Flip-Up Seat, 4-Leg Base||27||24||32||25||18||2 1⁄4 yds.|
|Guest Chair, Fixed Seat, Swivel Base||27||24||32||25||18||2 1⁄4 yds.|