Vero Meeting Tables
Casual takes on new meaning with Vero, a collection of meeting tables that adds a heightened level of sophistication without all the formalities. Its signature base design is all about delivering power, from the raised 4-prong pedestal that accommodates floor monuments to its center column for housing cables. Yet, each table remains light in scale and offers a diverse menu of shapes, heights, sizes and finishes to fit in anywhere. A veritable meeting solution for all manners of gathering, Vero makes it easy to achieve purposeful and productive interactions every day.
- Round, square, rectilinear and rectangle top shape options offered in three heights: 27″, 29″ and 42″.
- Available in maple, walnut and white oak wood veneer as well as laminate and Corian® selections.
- Signature metal base available in standard and premium finishes.
- Base design facilitates wire management for through-the-surface power capability.
- Various power units available to address specific electrical and/or data preferences.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Starting list price =$2,757.
A graduate of Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, Contois began his career designing architectural building products. Soon after, his focus turned to contract furniture and since 2008, has managed his own studio and developed products for a wide range of markets. In his work, he emphasizes simplicity, scale, and proportion while elevating the end users’ experience and has a firm belief that the role of design is to balance the interests of the manufacturer, designer and end user in ways that create desirable products in the marketplace.
Madsen brings a unique synthesis to furniture design through a holistic approach that reaches from the earliest stages of needs assessment through final product engineering. With a strong design background and a deep understanding of processes, he assists his clients in creating pragmatic solutions of value.