With its sculpted contours and versatile applications, the Silero guest chair and tandem seating series commands a dramatic presence in spaces for work, study, waiting, and more. With several back and arm choices, as well as intermediate, corner, and end tables for tandem configurations, the lightly scaled Silero sings the high notes with precision and comfort.
- Guest chair available with partial or closed back, with open or upholstered panel arms.
- Bariatric model accomodates up to 750 lbs. and is available with partial back only.
- Wall-saver leg design, radius arm and removable seat cover options available on all models.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available on beech.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Accompanying tandem seating offered.
- Starting COM list price = $1,002.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
43 Autumn Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.